Banner

Thursday, January 24, 2013

How Can I Share My iPad Music with My Friend's iPod?

It seems apple's iOS devices are almost must-have for Americans, many people enjoy listening to music with their iDevices anytime and anywhere. People usually purchased music on iTunes store, play them on mobile devices or iTunes.

Here comes a question: If I purchases a song and love it very much, how can I share the music from iPad with my friend's iPod without letting him purchase it again? Somebody may ask: "Can't you just transfer the music from your iPad to your friend's iPod?"


As apple's strict copyright protection policy, it's legally not allowed to do the trick. But technically, we do have some tools to deal with this problem. For instance, to transfer files between 2 iPods, we can use SharePod. As to the iPad to iPod music transference issue, here's also a solution: iPad Music Transfer. With the help of this tool, it's easy to back the iPad music up and transfer it to friend's iPod, no matter if the music is purchased or not.


Step 1 Connect my iPad to computer
Download and install iPad Music Transfer. When the iPad is connected to computer, launch the program.
Connect iPad to computer, launch iPad Music Transfer
Step 2 Select iPad music
Click the device name on the left, choose Music option from the Library drop-down menu. Songs that stored on iPad can be shown on the right list.
Choose music files from iPad's Music library
Step 3 Backup iPad music
Right-click on a song that I want to share and then choose My Computer or iTunes from the Transfer to menu. As a matter of fact, I can backup purchased music simply by clicking "Transfer purchases" on iTunes. If the music is non-purchased, I have to use this 3rd party iPad Music Transfer tool. Here I choose to backup music to the iTunes library.
Backup music to computer or iTunes library
Music file transferred to iTunes library
Step 4 Connect my friend's iPod to computer
Disconnect the iPad from computer. Hook up my friend's iPod instead.
Connect iPod to computer, launch iPad Music Transfer
Step 5 Transfer music to my friend's iPod
Select Music option from the iTunes library. Right-click on the music file and choose Transfer to device name. The song can be easily transferred to my friend's iPod in a second.
Transfer music from iTunes library to iPod

1 comment:

  1. Hi I hope you dont mind me contacting you, ive come across something really interesting and I didnt know if youd be interested in hearing about it. Monitor Facebook Visitors

    ReplyDelete